Took the Mac Pro for granted!!

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by jjahshik32, Mar 7, 2008.

1. jjahshik32 macrumors 603

Ok so I thought that I could pretty much do everything that I've been doing on my 2.4ghz Sr mbp instead on my Mac Pro (just check out my sig of what I got to be precise).

So far I used the mbp only along with my 23" ACD for 2 days to see if I could use them and sell my mac pro rig and put the rest into the bank. But today I realized that I took the mac pro for granted. There is no way I'm selling the mac pro and using the mbp as my only 1 machine, if anything I'd sell my mbp than my mac pro!

Multitasking is heaven on the mac pro along with encoding a hd movie and mac paring especially puts the mbp to a crawl!! Also downloading from newsgroups and heavenly fast and just the whole experience is "solid" on the mac pro. Man no way I'm selling it or taking it for granted ever again!!

2. gibbz macrumors 68030

I agree. I came from the other way though. I only had my mbp (see sig) for 6-7 months and once I got the Mac Pro it was heaven. I can't imagine not having it now.

I guess they say that you don't know what you have until it's gone, but you also don't know what you are missing until it arrives.