iPhone X Took the plunge on the X

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Teddysjam, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Teddysjam macrumors regular

Wasn’t really in no hurry I had an IPhone 7plus 128GB. My daughter had the iPhone 6 it was messing up she’s had it for awhile so I got her the 8plus. While they were setting up hers I was playing with an X. Kinda fell in love with small bezels no home button look. They offered me almost 400.00 for my phone in great shape realized I’ll never get a credit that high probably also put down 450.00 so with monthly credits only paying like 16.00 a month I believe maybe even a little less for the 256GB version. Of course was a little taken by size of phone compared to lugging around the plus versions for past few years, but i honestly like the X is it perfect no but let’s be honest we’ll be complaining about the next phone also. Lol. I like having a phone this size again it’s been awhile plus it’s all screen. I plan on keeping for @ least 2 years. Now I can focus on the getting a new Apple Watch this September if they made some nice changes. Just my 2 cents

2. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

The X has some learning curves, but you will adjust. As for the Apple Watch, those changes are rumored to arrive in the fall with a larger display, longer battery life and added health centers.

https://9to5mac.com/2018/03/27/new-apple-watch-larger-screen-series-4/

3. BasicGreatGuy Contributor

BasicGreatGuy

Using the iPhone X gives me the same kind of joy i had with my new iPhone 4s (at the time).

Glad to see you are happy with your purchase.