Took the plunge: Ordered the link bracelet!

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by darrenpop, May 2, 2015.

1. darrenpop macrumors 6502

I've had the black leather strap for over a week now, and while I love the watch, I've got friends with Milanese loop strap and it just looks so much more classy!

I am usually a leather strap guy, but I can't shake off the feeling that my watch looks 'cheap' compared to theirs and so, I have just ordered the link bracelet for £379.

So, to anyone who has this strap, what do you think? How does it feel on your wrist? Photos?

Also, has anyone ordered the link strap separately and got it yet? It says 'delivers May' so I am assuming it'll be the last week of May!

Cheers.

2. Appl3FTW macrumors 601

Appl3FTW

it's the perfect companion for the watch.. it makes it "complete" apple knows this and they are taking advantage of it for the $449 surcharge. frankly that's too much of a price hike for a link band but to each their own. i'm waitin gon other band options myself this coming fall but congrats brah.

3. JPIndustrie macrumors 6502a

JPIndustrie

Good choice!

I just put in my order for a classic leather buckle and milanese loop for my 42 MM watch, probably won't come for a while.

But I will be joining you later this year because I eventually plan on getting the link as well. I want the whole range of OEM choices.

4. discorevilo macrumors member

I tried the link bracelet on at the :apple: store today. I loved it. The links are simple to remove/re-attach to the band, the double butterfly clasp is a thing of beauty and it most definitely looks great with the SS watch!

When I have enough money, I plan to order one as well- Or maybe my parents will be very generous and get me one for a graduation present this year :D either way, I know I want one!