toolbar icon for new tab

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by fjs08, Jun 20, 2007.

1. fjs08 macrumors 65816

The new Safari 3.0 seems nice. Pretty quick, or maybe I just haven't been there in a while since I've been using Firefox. One thing I miss in Safari is an icon for a new tab. Is there one for Safari, as in Firefox. I can't seem to find it.

Thanks.

Frank

2. will249 macrumors newbie

Same here; I even had it in Safari 2.0 as an "add-in", but I can't remember where I found it. Sure miss it...

3. lofight macrumors 68000

lofight

4. Browning macrumors newbie

if you already have tabs open, you can simply right click on one of them and that will give you the options to open a new tab. if you don't have a tab open, click on any of the links on your bookmark bar or website you may already be in, and choose open in new tab and that will get you started into a tab that you can change to whatever address you have in your book marks or folders in your bookmark bar... wish they would just have a real icon for it though, its the only, only thing i think is really missing out of Safari.

kinda tuff to use the Command option if you just want to lay back with the macbook and just use a wireless mouse... defeats the purpose to keep having to reach the keyboard for me. so right click or file new tab is the way the go :)