Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

The-Real-Deal82

macrumors P6
Jan 17, 2013
Wales, United Kingdom
Mine would be the same form factor as the Note 7 for the iPhone Plus model as that thing is huge compared to the Note. The option to create fire if stuck in the wilderness would also be an advantage on the iPhone.

spinedoc77

macrumors G4
Jun 11, 2009
I don't really find post-its that productive. You can't really get much down on them. Although I wouldn't have much use for them myself, I appreciate the things you can do with the S Pen, but I don't see myself doing anything like that on such a small screen. Just my opinion.

Lol, you should come to my office and see how many post its I use. But my life is making small, quick notes on files which my staff eventually acts on, or digitizes into the record. I've been able to tame and conquer that beast by using digital notes as I still use my Note 5 and surface pro 4 for such things in the office. On a personal level I'll highly miss the ability to do this, with the organizational might of OneNote it just made organizing things so much easier. I look at the small screen notes as part of a larger package of information which OneNote makes easy to catalogue and organize, then I can expand on it in a larger setting such as my SP4, laptop, desktop, etc. Then I can refer back to it in mobile format when I'm on the go.

Radon87000

macrumors 604
Nov 29, 2013
Exactly. And that's what I said above, a charging cable has to be next to the wireless charger. I might as well plug it in, which for me (and me only)is why I don't think wireless charging is that useful.
If its not useful why is Apple implementing it in iPhone 8?

koigirl

macrumors 6502a
Jul 29, 2011
Raleigh, NC
Size: small screen to body ratio
S-Pen and its features
Superior amoled screen
Always-on display with note-taking
Wireless charging
Blue color option
Headphone jack

spinedoc77

macrumors G4
Jun 11, 2009
Something doesn't have to be useful to me to be implemented. The feature is not anything that would sway a buying decision. I've rented cars with trailer hitches and not used the trailer hitch.

Is wireless charging useful for you? I wasn't sure as I didn't see you mention it and was double checking.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.