Top iPod Touch/iPhone Apps

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by minibike100, Feb 24, 2009.

1. minibike100 macrumors newbie

minibike100

i wanted to start a thread that is just for Apps so here are some rules i guess...
    1.State what the Apps name is
    2.Tell us if it is a Games, Education, Entertainment etc
    3.On a Scale of one to 1-10 rate it. (1 being it sucks nuts and 10 it being uber wicked awesome)
    4.tell us how much it costs

please comment on other postings. if you feel that the app that he/she over/under rated the app let us all know!

2. minibike100 thread starter macrumors newbie

minibike100

Brothers In Arms: Hour Of Heroes
    Games
    $5.99

3. alexbates macrumors 65816

alexbates

4. minibike100 thread starter macrumors newbie

minibike100

i agree!!!!!!!!!! its soooo simple but sooo addicting!!!!!!!!!

5. alexbates macrumors 65816

alexbates

I need to get that one. Its sounds like maybe a great mobile version of Call Of Duty or Halo or something. $5.99 isn't too bad but I am hoping for $4.99 within the next few months.

It might be a good idea to suggest for people to add links so if they are interested in the App, they can go straight to the App Store whether they are on their computer, iPod, or iPhone.

6. minibike100 thread starter macrumors newbie

minibike100

dont be hoping for to long it used to be 9.99 and it went down just recently. i dont think that it will again so BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is well worth it. has provided soo many hours of road entertainment!

iMob
    Games
    Free
    Very Simple and Very Addicting! Be sure to some time on your hands when you play.

7. minibike100 thread starter macrumors newbie

minibike100

so is it like a TapTap Revenge thing by using the same thing, (where you have to tap the circles) or is it more complex?

8. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

9. minibike100 thread starter macrumors newbie

minibike100

good question. when you are really bored you do really random things. i think that says it all right there.