Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

heisenberg123

macrumors 603
Original poster
Oct 31, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
hope I'm even calling it the right thing but what makes up the top row of movies when you highlight computers? is it just random? sometimes i think its recently watched movies or music but sometimes that theory is squashed when its movies I've yet to watch? not a huge deal if its random but if there is a way to have it be more custom that would be good to know

tbayrgs

macrumors 604
Jul 5, 2009
hope I'm even calling it the right thing but what makes up the top row of movies when you highlight computers? is it just random? sometimes i think its recently watched movies or music but sometimes that theory is squashed when its movies I've yet to watch? not a huge deal if its random but if there is a way to have it be more custom that would be good to know

For me, it appears to be anything that I've recently added to my iTunes library.

Steppy

macrumors member
Nov 21, 2011
Southampton, UK
Mine seems to be the same icons no matter what I watch/add

Before the latest update it used to show recently added, now it appears to be music videos that I have had for a while, none on which have album art, so it looks pretty crappy :(

spacepower7

macrumors 68000
May 6, 2004
It would be nice if the user actually got to set a preference for this, their own medi, their, own movies, music, YouTube, etc..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.