Topcashback and Apple HE?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Olivier81, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Olivier81 macrumors member

Hi can you use topcashback with the apple he store? I know Quidco doesn't let you but it says nowhere that you can't with topcashback?
    thanks for your help

2. Olivier81 thread starter macrumors member

ive checked and quidco doesnt so i guess topcashback doesnt either?

3. dogtanian macrumors 6502

dogtanian

I usually do Quidco and Topcashback but whenever I buy from Apple HE, I always order by the phone as they always offer better discounts in my experience.

Hope that helps, even if it doesn't answer your question! If I had to guess I would say the same restrictions would apply to Quidco as Topcashback. :)

4. neil1980 macrumors 6502

I use rpoints.com and they say they will with apple... I tried with HE and it got rejected.

5. chapmac macrumors member

No - the link from topcashback and quidco takes you to a specific URL and the cashback is only valid if you link to that URL direct from the cashback site. Apple's discounted education stores have slightly different URLs (normally ends with a 6 digit number).

However - topcashback/quidco does work if you buy from the refurbished store which is what I did. The discounts are normally very similar to the HE discount and higher than standard education discount. So i bought refurb and got 3% extra off from topcashback (and then another 1% by using a cashback credit card).