TopSongs download

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by medasmx, Nov 14, 2010.

1. medasmx macrumors member

I tried to download "TopSongs", sample code from the apple website. However, it doesn't run, giving the error below--

2010-11-14 05:59:12.156 TopSongs[18992:207] Unknown class TopSongsAppDelegate in Interface Builder file.
    2010-11-14 05:59:12.164 TopSongs[18992:207] *** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSUnknownKeyException', reason: '[<UICustomObject 0x5e38470> setValue:forUndefinedKey:]: this class is not key value coding-compliant for the key window.'

Anyone else had this problem with this particular download? I am trying to come up with code, iPhone, core data, that will sort the fetchedResultsController according to the date, which would be an attribute of some event. The program would actually list people on a given date, with other attributes. However, in the table view they would be listed in the same section if the date is the same.

To solve this problem, I have been going through the core data examples for the iphone. However "TopSongs" doesn't work.

Any help is appreciated.

Adam

2. medasmx thread starter macrumors member

"CoreDataBooks" creates a core-data program, where the navigation-controller table view sections are arranged by the "author" attribute. I am going to review this program. Thanks.

Adam