OS Neutral Torchlight FREE

DGPMaluco

macrumors regular
Nov 16, 2012
It says $7,49

Edit: Nvm, I logged in and now it's free thanks!

Last edited:

Godzilla71

macrumors 6502a
Aug 16, 2009
WA state
I finally made an account after browsing GOG forever but never signing up. I snagged the free torchlight and also snagged the Bard's Tale for $5 and I am browsing the other games that are very cheap on sale. :D :cool:

Dirtyharry50

macrumors 68000
May 17, 2012
Lots of great stuff for Mac on GOG.com. They just added some new Mac versions to the catalog, most notably (in my opinion) System Shock 2. Any of their MS-DOS oldies are easy to drop into Boxer and play too if GOG hasn't gotten to setting them up already.

Nice of them to give this away. I hope it brings a lot of new Mac customers too. I've been shopping there for a long time now and really like the place. :D

tzhu07

macrumors regular
Nov 12, 2008
I got it, even though I already have Torchlight on Steam. Might as well give GOG a few more page hits, lol.

cluthz

macrumors 68040
Jun 15, 2004
Norway
www.gog.com is great!
No DRM and you never have to worry if you are without internet connection or activating the games.
They also have both direct download and download manager too.
Not to mention the extras like soundtracks, arts and often small videos from development and other nice extras!

The also have fair pricing in all countries (unlike Orgin and steam which charges extra if you live in certain areas..)

They also have a very nice community with modding help for many games and a great discussion forum with mostly mature people, unlike the big big stores like steam.