OS Neutral Torchlight FREE

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by Washac, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Washac macrumors 68020

Washac

2. bkar89 macrumors regular

bkar89

ASM! i already own it on steam, but GOG is just better. Thank you!

3. DGPMaluco, Jun 18, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2013

DGPMaluco macrumors regular

It says $7,49

Edit: Nvm, I logged in and now it's free thanks!

4. Godzilla71 macrumors 6502

Godzilla71

I finally made an account after browsing GOG forever but never signing up. I snagged the free torchlight and also snagged the Bard's Tale for $5 and I am browsing the other games that are very cheap on sale. :D :cool:

5. Dirtyharry50 macrumors 68000

Dirtyharry50

Lots of great stuff for Mac on GOG.com. They just added some new Mac versions to the catalog, most notably (in my opinion) System Shock 2. Any of their MS-DOS oldies are easy to drop into Boxer and play too if GOG hasn't gotten to setting them up already.

Nice of them to give this away. I hope it brings a lot of new Mac customers too. I've been shopping there for a long time now and really like the place. :D

6. tzhu07 macrumors regular

tzhu07

I got it, even though I already have Torchlight on Steam. Might as well give GOG a few more page hits, lol.

7. cluthz macrumors 68040

cluthz

www.gog.com is great!
    No DRM and you never have to worry if you are without internet connection or activating the games.
    They also have both direct download and download manager too.
    Not to mention the extras like soundtracks, arts and often small videos from development and other nice extras!

The also have fair pricing in all countries (unlike Orgin and steam which charges extra if you live in certain areas..)

They also have a very nice community with modding help for many games and a great discussion forum with mostly mature people, unlike the big big stores like steam.