Toronto/GTA iPad 2 Line Updates

Discussion in 'iPad' started by nomik2, Mar 23, 2011.

1. nomik2 macrumors regular

So looks like lines are starting to form, even with the amazing weather we have going on right now.

Eaton Center has at least one guys lined up already.

Would be nice for everyone to start posting updates on whichever store they are at currently...

2. nidserz macrumors 6502a

nidserz

Are you serious? I was planning on swinging by the Best Buy near my house in the AM, but I can't believe people are already lining up... just under 48 hrs to go.

3. Steel28 macrumors member

he has no life :D Is he lined up outside of EC?

4. El Aurens macrumors member

I'll order online early in the morning, then check the lines at Best Buy later in the day. If the lines aren't too long, I might hang in there. Otherwise I'm happy to wait for my online order.

5. nomik2 thread starter macrumors regular

If anyone wants to improve their chances of getting one, two people can line up at different stores and purchase one for the other person.

I wouldn't mind doing with this someone...PM if interested, if you're trying to make a profit I'm not interested.

6. ccolaco macrumors 6502

Wow. That guy must really have absolutely nothing to do with his time. Curious to know where people from York Region (Vaughan, Markham, Richmond Hill etc) plan to go on launch day?

7. nomik2 thread starter macrumors regular

At the store when I saw him...hes probably going to get kicked out by mall security at 2-3am. I'm assuming actual line up will be on the Queen street entrance.

8. ansabakhan macrumors 65816

ansabakhan

if any of you guys get a chance post some pics from Canada .... we would like to see some ...

9. jb007clone macrumors 6502

jb007clone

Weather is awful. If it stays like this, lines will be non-existent. :)

10. nomik2 thread starter macrumors regular

You underestimate Apple fanboyism...

11. profets macrumors 68040

Horrible timing with this weather.. Can't believe someone is actually lined up.