Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MrMiyagi1

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 22, 2019
Hey all,

So I came across this case: https://www.amazon.co.uk/TORRAS-Des...uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl on Amazon and I think someone mentioned it here already.

However what’s peoples experiences using this case. From what I have read. It seems to be the best iPhone clear case available adding minimum bulk to the iPhone and offering good protection too? Anyone feel a better case is available than this one?

Thanks

Miyagi

Reactions: absprb

barkomatic

macrumors 601
Aug 8, 2008
Manhattan
I have this exact case for my iPhone Pro and I mostly like it. It has a seam that runs along the sides which I wish wasn’t there. Also, like all clear cases pocket lint and dust is very visible so I remove the case and rinse it out once it accumulates.

StaceyBink

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2014
Pennsylvania, USA
Your link isn’t taking me to the item you’re looking at but I have a Torras Diamond case on my new 12 Pro and it’s a beautiful crystal clear case. It has the hard back and soft sides. So nice to hold and much better quality than any other cleat case I’ve tried.

absprb

macrumors newbie
Nov 20, 2016
Boston
Hey all,

So I came across this case: https://www.amazon.co.uk/TORRAS-Des...uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl on Amazon and I think someone mentioned it here already.

However what’s peoples experiences using this case. From what I have read. It seems to be the best iPhone clear case available adding minimum bulk to the iPhone and offering good protection too? Anyone feel a better case is available than this one?

Thanks

Miyagi

I have used the TORRAS cases over the years and find them to be one of my favorite cases. I usually get the “all clear” cases and it displays ones iPhone well with excellent protection.

MrMiyagi1

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 22, 2019
I have this exact case for my iPhone Pro and I mostly like it. It has a seam that runs along the sides which I wish wasn’t there. Also, like all clear cases pocket lint and dust is very visible so I remove the case and rinse it out once it accumulates.

Thanks for that. Yes will make sure to do that.

MrMiyagi1

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 22, 2019
Your link isn’t taking me to the item you’re looking at but I have a Torras Diamond case on my new 12 Pro and it’s a beautiful crystal clear case. It has the hard back and soft sides. So nice to hold and much better quality than any other cleat case I’ve tried.

Thanks. Not sure why link not working. I tried it. But it’s this case: TORRAS Crystal Clear Case Designed for iPhone 12 Mini, Anti-Yellowing Thin Slim Soft TPU Silicone Shockproof - Pure Clear on Amazon. Looking at all the reviews for the torras cases they all seem good. Looking forward to getting mines.

MrMiyagi1

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 22, 2019
I have used the TORRAS cases over the years and find them to be one of my favorite cases. I usually get the “all clear” cases and it displays ones iPhone well with excellent protection.

Thank you. It was actually someone who mentioned this brand for their upcoming IPhone 12 mini. I never heard of the brand so had a look and yes it looks amazing:)

robkat

macrumors regular
Dec 22, 2008
Scotland
Thanks. Not sure why link not working. I tried it. But it’s this case: TORRAS Crystal Clear Case Designed for iPhone 12 Mini, Anti-Yellowing Thin Slim Soft TPU Silicone Shockproof - Pure Clear on Amazon. Looking at all the reviews for the torras cases they all seem good. Looking forward to getting mines.
The link works for me.

newb-sasquatch

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2014
Alabama
I’ve purchased a Torras shockproof case for the upcoming black mini. Found out about it after watching this unboxing video. The Torras case is at the 3:50 mark in video. I think it pairs well with the black.

MrMiyagi1

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 22, 2019

DNAppleGold

macrumors 6502
Apr 9, 2009
I picked up the Torras clear for my Mini. I bought both the all clear and the one with blue sides used the the sides. Both of the clear back. I like these cases. Light weight, adding protection without hiding the look or shape too much. The case does round the edges a bit more than I would like, but less so than most cases I’ve seen. Well the case provides more grip than the naked iPhone, the case is hardly grippy. Easy to get on and off, which is essential for me as I like to go without a case as much as possible. I like the look of the blue sides more than the clear. I do wish the blue was less glossy. But the case does the trick. https://www.torraslife.com/cases/iPhone-12-Mini173174175/37545.html

Last edited:

DNAppleGold

macrumors 6502
Apr 9, 2009
Decisions decisions. Okay guys and gals torras the case I showed at the start or this from floveme? They both look good lol.

I think the flovene as a hardback Vs the Torras. Probably a matter of prefer. I generally like the cases that I am more flexible because I like to take them on an awful lot. But if you’re keeping it on, the harder back may provide a bit more protection

absprb

macrumors newbie
Nov 20, 2016
Boston

I agree. I have used this brand and find it to be of excellent quality & great protection for minimalist user.

KVet1979

macrumors member
Oct 14, 2020
Really like this one:

Reactions: absprb

SisterBlue22

macrumors demi-goddess
Apr 29, 2015
Arizona
I bought the TORRAS clear flexible case with the blue sides. It did not quite fit properly...the sides gapped away from the edges of the phone slightly at the side buttons, and I knew a bunch of dust would get trapped in there and scratch the edges. I also found the case very slippery.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.