Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xxJTBB

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 2, 2017
So i used to download torrents normally for 3 years now but suddenly nothing is downloading anymore (the download is not even starting) , i tried to use uTorrent, BitTorrent and Transmission.. I tried several websites like TPB and eztv but its still not working. My internet connection is very fast so the problem is not there. My brother laptop works just fine but i dont know what happened with mine, i think think this happened after i installed the new Sierra update..

I would be really thankful if someone could help me

smallcoffee

macrumors 68000
Oct 15, 2014
North America
So i used to download torrents normally for 3 years now but suddenly nothing is downloading anymore (the download is not even starting) , i tried to use uTorrent, BitTorrent and Transmission.. I tried several websites like TPB and eztv but its still not working. My internet connection is very fast so the problem is not there. My brother laptop works just fine but i dont know what happened with mine, i think think this happened after i installed the new Sierra update..

I would be really thankful if someone could help me

Uninstall all of your clients.

Install the latest version of Transmission.

Try and download a legal, high-traffic torrent.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.