Torrent question: Best way to play media

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by paniro187, Jan 18, 2017.

1. paniro187 macrumors newbie

Ok I have a android tablet that I download my torrents on I diem load audiobooks and videos. What's the best way to play audiobooks on this iPhone 7 plus. Also I have downloaded some movies and tv shows and what sucks is when I convert them to the proper format they appear in my photos and aren't labeled or anything.
    What apps do you guys use?

In android I opened my player and the files were there and labeled and I just played them no matter what format. There has to be a way with his phone

2. paniro187 thread starter macrumors newbie

3. Tycho24 Suspended

Tycho24

4. paniro187 thread starter macrumors newbie

I already have that downloaded. How do I add the files to a folder? It tells me to tap edit and choose the files to put in the folder but when I tap edit no files come up

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Tycho24 Suspended

Tycho24

I've only ever done it using a PC or Mac.... in which case: you open iTunes & drag and drop the files into the VLC folder under "applications", when your iDevice is selected in the left-hand pane.
    Hope that helps.

6. scapegoat81 macrumors 6502a

scapegoat81

I found the combination of Plex and sometimes Infuse to work great for me

7. Gjwilly macrumors 68030

When selecting your torrents pick movies that are already mp4. Then you won't need to convert. Or choose mkv and then use Subler to rewrap them as mp4 -- no transcoding necessary.
    Subler will also find and download the movies artwork and metadata and properly categorize them as Movie/TV Show etc.
    Then when you drag the movies into iTunes they'll already be iPhone compatible.

8. paniro187 thread starter macrumors newbie