Ok read this:
1. Why would Apple approve downloading torrents? It can bring malware and other viruses.
2. Actually there is a way to download torrents. Just go to a site that gives you the option of downloading torrents as a direct file and use an app like "Downloads"
3. Flash is in way of getting destroyed. But there is also a way to watch flash videos and play flash based games. Example of apps is "puffin" and "photon"
4. Bluetooth is very unsafe. It is one of the easiest ways for a hacker to get control of your device. Apple claims that iOS is safe and they have to live up to what they say. Therefore they have limitations in Bluetooth sharing.
5. However, there is also a way to send files. Use an app like "photo sender" or "photo transfer".
6. Apple can do almost everything, but in the operating system there is limitations this will give people a safer, easier and more stable user experience and people can download apps from the app store if they really need things like flash based browsing and stuff. (also flash browsing makes the experience of browsing internett slower and more laggy.