Total CRASH forced to restore and reinstall all apps....

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by SFStateStudent, Apr 13, 2009.

1. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Not sure where everything went wrong, but I had recently installed iNav and iComplete and everything went SOUTH on me. It wasn't the normal crash, then just press restart, but the crash where the silver apple just sits there and the rotating gear at the top in the status bar. Several attempts to get iPhone into DFU mode and several restores to get it ready for the re-JB. Quickpwn and Pwnge took a number of times to get it back to normal, and backApt was completely wiped out. Everything is back to normal, but I've had to reload ALL of my apps via Cydia and the Winterboard also was zeroed out.....:(:(:(:(

2. TheSpaz macrumors 604

TheSpaz

Sorry but, welcome to jailbreaking!

3. cwwilson macrumors 65816

cwwilson

iNav/iComplete looked cool to me but something didn't quite sit right with me so I never tried it on my phone. Now I know why.

Sorry you had to suffer through this, maybe you should report this to the author(s).

4. SFStateStudent thread starter macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

If I could figure out which of these two were the culprit, but I fear reloading either app at this point... But that's just me!