Total height of 21.5" iMac?

Discussion in 'iMac' started by carrerascott, Oct 25, 2009.

1. carrerascott macrumors regular

Apple lists the height as 17.75" but this is for the screen only -- as far as I can see they don't list the height including the stand. Does anyone know what the height is from desktop to top of the screen? Trying to see if this will fit under our kitchen cabinet...

Tried a search but didn't see an answer...

Thanks!

2. Eswip macrumors newbie

The image is wrong.. the total hight is 17.55".. the line should go all the way to the bottom of the stand.

3. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Stands at 17 3/4" thats sitting on a desk and measured to the top of display with display not angled back.

4. carrerascott thread starter macrumors regular

Great -- thanks!! Because I have 18" to work with so it sounds perfect if the 17.75" is front desktop to top of the mac, stand included.

5. AppleFan360 macrumors 68020

I had the same issue with about 19" from top to bottom on my desk. The 21" inch fits perfect. :)

6. rukbar macrumors newbie

Hi,

I realize this is a very old thread but I could not find any info on this elsewhere...

I have 17.5" under the cabinet and am wondering how high the iMac 21.5 is when tilted back? Any chance it would give enough to squeeze under?

If anyone could help with an accurate measurement I'd very much appreciate it.

Thanks.