Total mess after restarting iPad

Diiiiips

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 2, 2011
I did the jailbreak reasonably quickly on my iPad 2 last night. Then I went ahead and installed the usual packages like SB Settings and Directcloser. I turned the iPad off when I went to sleep last night and everything was ok.

Now I've turned my iPad on and all the icons are very very spaced out. Safari and Mail which were on the bottom row can't be found unless I search through Spotlight for them. Also there is like a green tinge where the Google search box is in Safari.

Really don't know what I've done as I only installed a couple of packages. I guess I'm going to have to restore?

seong

macrumors 65816
Feb 11, 2010
well, why not try uninstalling packages one by one, and restart or reboot?

Or, simply, just restore. That's what I did to avoid any conflicts and hassles.

Diiiiips

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 2, 2011
It's not really letting me uninstall the packages, that's what I first tried. The button to uninstall doesn't do anything, it lets me queue an uninstall but then it doesn't let me do anything with the queue either.

drmish

macrumors newbie
Jan 21, 2012
Temporary Fix

Try to respring your device with sbsettings. If the doesn't work then restore. I'm still trying to figure out which tweak is making the reboot act weird.

kowen14

macrumors member
Oct 26, 2011
Do u have intelliscreenx installed. Read somewhere that might be doing it. Mines doing that and I have that installed

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.