Total mess after restarting iPad

Discussion in 'iPad Hacks' started by Diiiiips, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Diiiiips macrumors regular

I did the jailbreak reasonably quickly on my iPad 2 last night. Then I went ahead and installed the usual packages like SB Settings and Directcloser. I turned the iPad off when I went to sleep last night and everything was ok.

Now I've turned my iPad on and all the icons are very very spaced out. Safari and Mail which were on the bottom row can't be found unless I search through Spotlight for them. Also there is like a green tinge where the Google search box is in Safari.

Really don't know what I've done as I only installed a couple of packages. I guess I'm going to have to restore?

2. seong macrumors 65816

seong

well, why not try uninstalling packages one by one, and restart or reboot?

Or, simply, just restore. That's what I did to avoid any conflicts and hassles.

3. Diiiiips thread starter macrumors regular

It's not really letting me uninstall the packages, that's what I first tried. The button to uninstall doesn't do anything, it lets me queue an uninstall but then it doesn't let me do anything with the queue either.

4. drmish macrumors newbie

Temporary Fix

Try to respring your device with sbsettings. If the doesn't work then restore. I'm still trying to figure out which tweak is making the reboot act weird.

5. Grolubao macrumors 65816

Grolubao

6. kowen14 macrumors member

Do u have intelliscreenx installed. Read somewhere that might be doing it. Mines doing that and I have that installed

7. Grolubao macrumors 65816

Grolubao

I confirm, it's IntelliscreenX that is doing that. Thanks for that!