Total Recall? (link to the news)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by BobHail, Jun 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smiddlehurst macrumors 65816

Uh, since when did Steve Jobs start using Twitter? I call BS

And while we're on the subject, people need to calm down over this whole issue. Yes, there are problems, yes problems are worse for some than others. We know this. However this is being blown WAY out of proportion at the moment and it's not helping to resolve the issues. If you have serious problems, just return the phone. Either go to a genius bar and try to find a resolution or else simply return it for a refund. Same applies if you're not happy for any other reason, it's really not that hard. If you're not at that stage but still have problems give Apple time to work on a potential solution.

Basically, what I'm trying to say here, any problem with the iPhone is always going to be... uh, let's go with overstated. You've got trolls springing up left and right to claim it's unusable (it's not, at least not for the vast majority of people) and, of course, most people on forums such as these are a tad picky when it comes to any perceived flaw. That needs to be kept in mind so that information about both problems and potential solutions isn't drowned in a sea of ranting.

2. Nicholas.C macrumors 6502a

BS. Steve Jobbs does not have a Twitter account.

3. trekkie604 macrumors 65816

trekkie604

If you actually believe that, I have a nice oceanfront property in nevada to sell you.

4. JaredVegas macrumors member

Fake
    Steve Jobs does not have a twitter account

5. peterjcat macrumors 6502

Covered and debunked a couple of days ago. The Daily Mail website ran a story and then spiked it right away. It's a joke twitter account, full of jokes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.