TOTALLEE Crystal clear revealer slim 6+ (pics inside)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by T4R06, Nov 13, 2014.

1. T4R06 macrumors 65816

im very much satisfied the way it looks. unbelievable for the price. the apple logo is not sticking on to the case too! i think the camera and case has the same height
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Anthonyhickey macrumors newbie

3. w4rmk macrumors regular

w4rmk

How flexible is the case? Is it like a jelly case or closer to a rigid plastic case? Does it collect dust/lint like other TPU cases? And would it add friction trying to pull out of a pants pocket?

4. Binarymix macrumors 6502a

I have a case like this also.

Unfortunately because it's soft it comes away from the sides to allow lint/dirt to collect under it, which isn't optimal.

5. wendimc macrumors member

I have this case, too and it is probably my favorite everyday case (I have about 15 cases). I use this case all the time except for outdoors activities when I use an Otterbox go get something more rugged.
    Yes, the case is flexible, but not like jelly. It feels sturdy but is soft to touch. Mine has not collected any dust or lint. I think only silicone cases do taht and this one is not a silicone case (I can't stand silicone cases). I have no problems taking it out of my pockets. For the low price it's one of the best cases out there if you like that clean look.

6. LouisLoh macrumors regular

7. wendimc macrumors member

The case I have from TOTALLEE is for the iPhone 6. It has very subtle branding on the bumper side of the case. The branding itself is a light semi-transparent grey so it blends in nicely and does not detract from the clear look. There is no branding on the back side at all. Not sure if the 6+ is exactly the same, but I can't see any distracting branding in the pictures so I would assume it is the same.

8. wxman2003 Suspended

Never mind, I commented on a different Totallee case.

9. T4R06 thread starter macrumors 65816

There is no branding at all on 6+

Also no dust and dirt on mine

10. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

11. wendimc macrumors member

12. jbachandouris macrumors 68040

jbachandouris

How about a link? I have a gold 6+ and a clear case is optimal.

13. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

All clear TPU cases discolor after around 2 months.

14. BensonTT macrumors regular

BensonTT

Looks nice now but in a month it will look like urine color.. lol

15. wendimc macrumors member

..maybe your urine is clear like water :eek: (haha, sorry couldn't help it)

Maybe more people that actually have the case should comment. I have had this case for a month and it's just fine.

Here is a picture. Again, mine is for the 6 and not the 6+ and has subtle branding as you can see. Had it for 4 weeks and all it needs is a wipe down to remove fingerprints to make it look like new. My favorite clear case.

Attached Files:

16. wxman2003, Nov 22, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2014

wxman2003 Suspended

Does yours have a back lip on your case? I got the 6 Plus case and it has a lip on the back side. I notified Totallee of this issue and they are sending me a replacement case. There should be no lip on the back. Hopefully the Plus cases are not defective. That fact that they do not have their logo on it makes me wonder if the case is legit. Here is a pic of my case. Note the lip on the back which on the photo is the top part of phone in picture.

[​IMG]

17. Mr.C macrumors 601

That's not true. Not all of them do. I've had various ones for both iPhones and iPads and they have never gone yellow. I've had the clear Spigen Ultra Hybrid for almost two months and it was fine.

----------

Not all will discolour. I've never had any discolour of all the ones I've owned.

18. thewhitetower macrumors member

thewhitetower

19. NN2910 macrumors newbie

Google gave me this: http://www.totalleecase.com

20. wendimc macrumors member