Totally new to Iphone 3GS

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by anson89, Aug 29, 2009.

1. anson89 macrumors newbie

So I just bought an unlocked/jailbroken Iphone 3GS from ebay for $660, I don't if that's the right price. Here are my questions:

How do I download applications and what are some good websites for these? I understand I have Cydie and Icy, but I can't seem to find the apps that I want. Like iFitness?

How do I download my own custom ringtones?

Thanks!

No one ... :(

2. thelatinist macrumors 603

thelatinist

iFitness is an App Store application. You buy it from the App Store. As for custom ringtones, do a search. There are lots of answers to that question on here.

3. Nickel Dime Bay macrumors regular

YouTube has EVERYTHING you need, just search what youre looking for and there is a video for it.

4. STEVESKI07 macrumors 68000

STEVESKI07

First thing I'd do if I bought a new phone is play with it to figure stuff out or read the manual, which you can find online. There's about 1 page of apps that came preloaded with the phone and they are all pretty self explanatory so it shouldn't be too hard to find where you download applications from.

*Hint* It's in one of the following applications:
    1) Phone
    2) Mail
    3) App Store
    4) Stocks

Good luck figuring it out. If you need a 50/50 or Phone-A-Friend, let me know.

5. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

+1 ^^^ Custom Ringtones are available via Cydia, but you can also make your own via iTunes....:cool:

6. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

:D :D :p :rolleyes: