Touch Screen Issues or App Issue [Team Viewer]

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by boxermansr, Sep 26, 2015.

1. boxermansr macrumors 6502

boxermansr

Having some issues with Team Viewer on my iPhone 6s, for some reason I can't pull up the keyboard (using the little keyboard icon, or whatever it is in the lower right side of the screen). Works fine (and always has) on my iPhone 6 -- not sure if Team Viewer needs to be updated to fix it, or if perhaps its my device. Has anyone else had an issue with pulling up the keyboard in Team Viewer on their 6s. I already emailed Team Viewer about it, as I use this app daily, so I'm hoping its just a matter of an update, but maybe someone else is/has had the same problem?

Thanks.

2. Mrfatboy macrumors 6502

Same issue here with my 6splus. It has to be a teamviewer bug. I also noticed that you need to double tap to get a single click. I hope they fix soon.

3. bluedukies8 macrumors 6502

bluedukies8

Ah man this is not cool. I use this on a daily basis as well. I just tested on my 6s+ and it doesn't respond to pulling up the keyboard.

The first time I tested I started in a landscape view, but when I rotated to portrait I was able to get it to pop-up. I tried the test again to see if I could reproduce but was unsuccessful.

Hopefully an update comes out soon.

4. boxermansr thread starter macrumors 6502

boxermansr

They released an update today and it fixes the issues.

5. Mrfatboy macrumors 6502

The keyboard issue has been fixed but not the 'pinch to zoom' glitchiness. :(