Touch screen sensitivity.

Discussion in 'iPad' started by NJFP, May 1, 2016.

1. NJFP macrumors 6502

Is it just me or what? It seems that I have to "double tap" lots of times when I click a link. It happens most often on Facebook, but often when I want to click a link or open a page. Even to move the cursor here in this box, I had to tap twice for it to move. Any ideas from the guru's??

It's a new iPad Pro 12.9, that was an open box special at BB. Starting to think that's why it was an open box......

2. thelead macrumors 6502

3. alecgold macrumors 6502a

alecgold

Some websites have this behavior. First tab selects it, second one clicks. But my zagg iniviglassthing doesn't interfere at all.
    Only thing I noted, is that it is much smoother then apples iPod pro surface

4. NJFP thread starter macrumors 6502

Nope. Naked screen.

5. stevemiller macrumors 65816

I'm actually shocked at how bad Facebook is on the iPad. I feel like I'm using something from the 90s. It doesn't render itself to fit the screen properly, you have to tap 2-3 times for Any buttons to register. And I don't even think I could get photo uploads to work.

If it's some sort of tactic to get people to install the app... Well it's doing the opposite. Don't want any of their garbage on my devices!

6. NJFP thread starter macrumors 6502

And I thought it was just me! Thanks!! Yes, I go through Safari for FB, Twitter, etc. The iOS apps for these aren't the greatest.