Touch UK in stock

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by PilotWoo, Sep 22, 2007.

1. PilotWoo macrumors regular

Just bought a 16gb touch from the new Apple Shop in Solihull. The place was packed! Free T Shirt too!

They also have the 8gb touch in stock at the Bull Ring store.

2. oldskool777 macrumors newbie

Did you get a week 37 or week 38 unit, and how is the screen?

My brother also got one for me from the new Solihull store this morning but I won't see him till tuesday, so I'd like to know what my chances of it being a good one are :p

Also, whats the new store like?

thanks

3. Zedsdead185 macrumors 6502

I just been there to and got me a shirt. Woohoo! lol.
    So very nearly bought one of the 16gb touches but had to pry myself away even tho i wasn't planning on getting one at all until 32gb came out.
    Its good marketing tho. Attract everyone to a new store opening with free shirts and 'Win a mac' compo, and coincidently make an early release of the ipod touches. People will do what i nearly did and just buy them on impulse.

4. pantalaimon macrumors newbie

week 37 or 38? I've got a week 37 which is faulty... but no point changing it for another week 37 one!

5. pantalaimon macrumors newbie

in case anyone wants to know, just been to the solihull, touchwood store, sold out already of 16GB ipods, looks like they are faulty week 37 ones though (if stock is the same as display models). Staff seem to know about the problem so returns under warranty should be fine, i'm going to wait a few weeks until they get some good stock.