iPad touchscreen lockups in regular iPad?

charlituna

macrumors G3
Jun 11, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
Has anyone seen the touchscreen lockup bug on the non-pro iPads?
You mean the ‘touchscreen when playing Pubg on an iPad which has been reported all over Reddit etc and is clearly an issue with the games and not the iPad” bug.

Next time don’t post multiple threads on the same not really a defect, especially if you are going to end up revealing that it’s not actually an iPad issue at all

spacebro

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 1, 2015
You mean the ‘touchscreen when playing Pubg on an iPad which has been reported all over Reddit etc and is clearly an issue with the games and not the iPad” bug.

Next time don’t post multiple threads on the same not really a defect, especially if you are going to end up revealing that it’s not actually an iPad issue at all
It’s not a pubg bug its an ipad pro bug and possibly ipad not-pro bug I’m trying to find out.

maciejs

macrumors newbie
Feb 6, 2019
Poland

I had the problem although I do not play any games. The problem occurs even on the iPad’s homescreen.

MacModMachine

macrumors 68020
Apr 3, 2009
Canada

How about do some research next time , it has nothing to do with pubg and is a defect on pro’s.

LibbyLA

macrumors 6502
Jun 16, 2017
I am seeing the problem on my Mini 4 and it has nothing to do with games. It just freezes for a few seconds.