toughest iphone case..?? I need something that will take a beating.... help me!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by zipper1022, Oct 9, 2007.

1. zipper1022 macrumors regular

hey, im looking for the toughest ipod case out there, something that will realy protect the thing, i dont plan on really messing it up but i do ride bmx as a job so i tend to fall, ive never broken a phone form falling (knock on wood) but i dont want to take any chances. also im looking for something that will protect the screen from dust and scratches and stuff. i saw one screen cover on youtube that you liek sprayed the adhesive on first and it looked really good but i forgot the name of that product. what things do you guys use? whatr works what doesnt... price is no object, ill spend the money to project my iphone...

2. bigdz68 macrumors member

You may want to check out otterbox.
    They are releasing a new case that seems pretty damn durable yet slim
    Comes out on the 16th or 17th of October.
    I have heard nothing but great things about their iPod cases so I already pre-ordered one. Review coming right after I test 'er out!

3. bigdz68 macrumors member

4. zipper1022 thread starter macrumors regular

the otterbox one looks really good and strong... the pictures of it didint seem too good though, does it have a built in screen protector for like fingerprints and stuff? i plan on putting my phone in that thing and never taking it out...

that is, until the waterproof case comes out...