• No

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

cosmolv

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 18, 2012
Latvia
Not much to say, but i find "jailbreak hacker Pod2g" thoughts on this situation and i agree with him!

After a few days of iOS 7 beta 1 testing, I must admit that I am about to switch to an Android device.

IMHO, this version of iOS is the worst move Apple did in a long time.

iOS 7 design is awful, it’s slow, battery life time is the worst ever, it’s full of UI bugs and crashes. OK it’s beta 1, but still…

I am pretty disappointed by the features I’ve seen in iOS 7. No revolution here. No big news. Just kid painting.

* Disappointed by the features I’ve seen in iOS 7.
* No revolution here. No big news. Just kid painting.

100% agree!

Jare

macrumors 65816
Jun 17, 2010
Canada
Not much to say, but i find "jailbreak hacker Pod2g" thoughts on this situation and i agree with him!

100% agree!
Okay. See ya.

Northernist

macrumors member
Jun 17, 2013

100% agree!
Then stop using it. Nobody is making you run a beta 1 build.

I can't believe Pod2G is seriously complaining about slowness/battery issues/UI glitches. It's a first beta intended for devs to use to test their apps NOT a daily driver..

BasicGreatGuy

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
If one doesn't like iOS 7, one can stay with iOS 6 for as long as Apple supports it, jailbreak it, design your own iOS, or complain that the beta1 isn't up to par and go to Android.

You didn't need to create a new thread. Plenty already with the same theme and complaining.

xcodeaddict

macrumors 6502a
Mar 2, 2013
Odd that someone who creates jailbreak tools would comment on glitches... and ironic, too.

cmChimera

macrumors 68040
Feb 12, 2010

100% agree!
I'm so glad you made a whole new thread just for this. I really care.