Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wverveer

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 16, 2009
Hello, we are visiting you're country next thursday and staying a week+..
i'd like to buy a watch ( the trip is new orleans- nashville and back ) does anybody know if it is easy to buy a watch in a store...or is it better to make a reservation?

i don't exactly where and when to buy ;-( (friday/saturday in new orleans / sunday in huntsville / monday in chattanooga / tuesday and wednesday in nashville / thursday in montgomery / friday in pensacola..saturday )

maybe someone see the ideal city/store ;-)

PieTunes

Contributor
May 6, 2016
San Diego, CA
Your best bet would probably be to walk into whatever Apple stores are convenient to you while you are visiting and see what they have. Same thing with Best Buy stores, they may have new Apple watches in stock. And it's super easy to buy one. Walk in, if they have it in stock, pay for it and walk out. :) Hope you have a good trip, New Orleans is an amazing city!

Chupa Chupa

macrumors G5
Jul 16, 2002
I would think it would be easy, but you never know what Apple is going to ship. BestBuy has an order online, P/U in store option, so that might be a good way to go. Do it in a FL store and you'll save a couple % on sales tax.

Surfer13134

macrumors 65816
Jun 12, 2010
Florida
I would think it would be easy, but you never know what Apple is going to ship. BestBuy has an order online, P/U in store option, so that might be a good way to go. Do it in a FL store and you'll save a couple % on sales tax.

As of right now the Apple watches are online only for Bestbuy right now,however our GM told us we should have models in store for customers to buy come Friday.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.