Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CurleeGurlee

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 7, 2011
hmmm...So maybe I should get there earlier than I originally planned... haha

Oh well...I'm just excited that it's almost here! This has felt like the longest week EVER!

urandrod

macrumors newbie
Mar 11, 2011
Fellow "geek" - waiting to decide on iPad line

Hi all,

Great thread. I plan on waiting in line - just looking for an idea as to when to get there. IF I get there, we should all totally stick together. How much fun would that be. Maybe even get on the news.:D

BmoreDrumGuy

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2010
Baltimore, MD
Hi all,

Great thread. I plan on waiting in line - just looking for an idea as to when to get there. IF I get there, we should all totally stick together. How much fun would that be. Maybe even get on the news.:D

We're up to about 15 people now, and seems like it's just going to get longer quickly. Glad I decided to come in already.

rrjr80

macrumors regular
Jul 11, 2008
Just wanted to say that I had a great experience in line today since I had really nice people on either side of me.

The lady behind me was a delight to talk to and was a very nice person. And of course, thanks to the guy in front of me that gave me one of his extra tickets at the last minute so that I could buy one for my wife. I needed it because right before I walked in she texted me and said she wanted one of her own.

Also, I hope you took your girlfriend to Quiznos like she wanted! :)

Hope everyone got and iPad and the model they were looking for. I heard the Columbia Mall Apple store ran out of white models very quickly.

DylanG

macrumors regular
Jul 8, 2007
Any reports from Towson on Saturday? Their phone has been busy all day.

zzebi

macrumors member
Jan 12, 2008
The new iPad - how to buy in Towson Town Center Mall (MD)

Called the Apple Store. They said the store opens at 8AM and the Mall at 7AM on Friday (March 16th).

Question: Where will people start lining up if the mall doesn't open till 7AM?

Last year there was a humongous line with close to 500 people by 5PM when they started selling the iPad 2.

dontwine

macrumors newbie
Mar 15, 2012
Called the Apple Store. They said the store opens at 8AM and the Mall at 7AM on Friday (March 16th).

Question: Where will people start lining up if the mall doesn't open till 7AM?

Last year there was a humongous line with close to 500 people by 5PM when they started selling the iPad 2.

I read on another thread that people waited at the 4C entrance for the iPhone4. There were people waiting there all night. I'm really curious as to how many non-preorder people will be lining up for this one. Haven't decided how early to get there yet. Anyone else decided on a time to arrive?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.