TPU case for $6 handhelditems - pics on iphone4

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jefftroll, Jun 23, 2010.

1. jefftroll macrumors member

Here is the checked TPU case , smoke color from handhelditems for around $6-7. It fits well, has good grip and has got some good comments from others around me. It shipped fast and was here before the phone showed up today. Makes a great case while I shop for a speck candyshell or something more expensive. I think you could use it long term as it is made from TPU which is durable stuff.

Attached Files:

2. CJisohsocool macrumors 6502

Is it like the gelli case from casemate and the ngp from incipio where like... it'll slip right into your pocket without it sticking to everything like silicon cases? its hard to explain lol Does it feel like smooth plastic

3. jefftroll thread starter macrumors member

Not really smooth plastic. Tpu feels like tpu to me. It does not grab like silicon nor does it stretch like silicon which makes for good case material if you are looking for grip plus protection.

4. CJisohsocool macrumors 6502

Just did a bit of googling and found out the gelli and ngp cases are TPU :p I really liked them lol and their like 20+ So it'll be awesome if i can get a few of these for 6$ lol.

Also I see you wanted to get the candyshell, Do you think the new version of it still has the problem with the bottom part snapping in half? It looks like they didnt change it from the pictures I saw on their site but it doesnt give me a real good angle of it.

5. jefftroll thread starter macrumors member

Good question about candy shell. Mine did that same thing on the bottom strip on front of phone. A coworkers also did that. $6 for what appears to be a good fitting tpu case will keep me from spending $20 for the same thing. I will get another case as I had around 8 for my last ozone but I want to be more selective this time with all the options.

6. 2domjon macrumors newbie

I bought 3 of them ordered Tuesday and they arrived today I like them they fit the phone perfectly there not bulky or to thick Doesn't even feel like there is a case on my phone!

7. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

8. firteen888 macrumors regular

Thanks for the pics. The case looks great, I just picked one up. And thanks Chupa for the discount code.

9. Amacfanboy macrumors newbie

I just got this black iphone 4 tpu bumper case. It fits very well and its a good alternative to the expensive bumper case Apple sells. I wasn't lucky enough to get the free case :(.

10. enigma2k macrumors regular

where did you order it?