Track Pad Clicking

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by vpro, Jun 9, 2013.

1. vpro macrumors 65816

vpro

I think clicking is really out-dated on these notebooks, even more than they think the optical drive is out-dated. I never liked clicking, I just tap, the clicking sound drives me bonkers, worse than my periods, but any how...

I hope the next MacBook Pros just have the slick glass pad without the ability to click. They should change the keyboard to, edge of fingers always gets caught between the keys, the silver keys had perfect everything and were not clicky and loud, these black spread out keys are so noisy !!! The typing noise makes me feel like I'm in an office in the 70's.

Who clicks anymore???????? I just tap tap tap my way to productivity.

^_^

2. Jesla macrumors 6502

Jesla

If clicking bothers you that much then I guess it's safe to assume the you don't wear heals.

Let me check the calendar….yup it's that time…...:D

3. KUguardgrl13 macrumors 68020

KUguardgrl13

You know you can go into the trackpad settings and change them so you just tap right?

4. vpro thread starter macrumors 65816

vpro

yep

You are correct I do not wear heals that click, only cork platforms, or foot shoes so my toes can wiggle and grip rocks when I go climbing. I'm really light on my feet just like I am on my computer.

I have not used the click on any of my track pads, not even once after the initial boot up.

They should make a trackpad you can not click with period.

5. iPoopeh macrumors regular

iPoopeh

Well my period is ten times worse than clicking on a trackpad.. > >' But that's not what this thread is about.

But I actually don't like tapping. Maybe that's just me! But I always like clicking better. Sometimes I can tap the trackpad by accident and it get's annoying. [at least on the Windows Laptops] :(

6. Yahooligan macrumors 6502a

Yahooligan

If you're tapping hard enough that the pad clicks then you're tapping too hard. All it takes is a light touch. :cool: