Track Twitter Trends Through Twistori (ha!) for WWDC

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JonHimself, Jun 8, 2009.

1. JonHimself macrumors 68000

JonHimself

So hopefully if you hate twitter you'll still give this a shot. A site called Twistori takes certain words (love, hate, think, believe, feel, wish) from people's twitter feeds and just scrolls through them.. it's fun/addictive to watch if you need to pass time.
    Anyways, at the last few apple events they've created specific pages with selected keywords relating to apple. In this case wwdc, apple, iphone, steve and keynote and you can watch it all at http://wwdc.twistori.com/
    I'm not associated with these guys (don't believe me? serach twistori and you'll see a thread a few months ago that I posted trying to figure out what the site was) but just find it really interesting. It's also funny (in a way) to watch the 'apple' keyword scroll because every now and then you'll get something about an actual apple, or for 'keynote' you'll get some guy saying he's nervous about a keynote he's giving in front of his class or something.

2. themoonisdown09 macrumors 601

themoonisdown09

I watched it for about a minute. There's a bunch of pictures up of the Moscone Center... kind of nice.

3. rburly macrumors 6502a

rburly

4. JonHimself thread starter macrumors 68000

JonHimself

Yeah, there's a lot of repitition now, it says it updates the "tweets" it scrolls through every 30 seconds but you have to click on the word to refresh the list - so if you just clicked on keynote and left it, it will stream the same 100 messages over and over again until you click on keynote again.

I think it'll be a lot more interesting once the keynote actually starts.