Trackball keyboard ?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by BelMasetoJr, Jan 5, 2008.

1. BelMasetoJr macrumors member

Hi,

I'm looking for a keyboard with trackball for a mac mini, but I cannot find anythink. Can anybody help me ??

Thank you !

2. CJRhoades macrumors 6502

Um... what exactly do you mean? I don't think keyboards have built in trackballs. You will probably have to buy a normal keyboard and then get a separate trackball.

3. psychofreak Retired

psychofreak

4. BelMasetoJr thread starter macrumors member

Thank you !

But all of them are compatible with the mac mini, including the wireless keyboards ?

CJRhoades, I mean exactly this, but thank you.

5. CJRhoades macrumors 6502

Hey no worries. Yes, all plug and play USB mice and keyboards are compatible with all mac computers. That includes wireless and bluetooth.

6. jhkingsr macrumors regular

I use this with my HTPC mini. Keyboard and trackball work fine and volume control works on the mini. May be a key mapping program available if you need more.

7. bjskdmunro macrumors newbie

Finally Worked - several restarts later

...bought a cheap keyboard ($50 delivered) on ebay...

MacMini (OSX10.6) needed a few restarts to finally recognise the keyboard and trackball, but I am now happily typing this on the couch.

keyboard is a: AnyCtrl Wireless keyboard -- AnyCtrl Wireless Keyboard With Trackball K3

Mac thinks it's a standard 101 key keyboard

Link: http://www.madeinchina.com/2594966/...trl-Wireless-Keyboard-With-Trackball-K3.shtml

Persevere, it worked after multiple restarts (stupid detect keyboard function on MAC...press key to right of left hand shift key....failed....just sat there...

Good Luck!