Tracked by Reference

mikemj23

macrumors 6502
Jul 27, 2010
same here. Ordered on Apple.com and just tracked by reference on UPS. FYI - I used the phone number associated with my billing address which is not my mobile number.

noobinator

macrumors 603
Jun 19, 2009
Pasadena, CA
I filled in my phone number, country and zip code and left everything else as it was pre-populated (or not) and it worked for my "preparing for shipment" 6 Plus.

mizzourah

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2013
St. Louis, MO
What is the weight of one phone? One phone on our account shows up with a tracking number and the other one doesn't. Made me think that maybe both phones are in the same box since we are on the same at&t account.

The only phone number that brings back a tracking number says it is 1.40 lbs. Is that for one phone?

noobinator

macrumors 603
Jun 19, 2009
Pasadena, CA
What is the weight of one phone? One phone on our account shows up with a tracking number and the other one doesn't. Made me think that maybe both phones are in the same box since we are on the same at&t account.

The only phone number that brings back a tracking number says it is 1.40 lbs. Is that for one phone?
.50 kg or 1.10 lbs (64gb iPhone 6 Plus)

boshii

macrumors 68040
Jul 6, 2008
Atlanta, GA
You guys having trouble finding your UPS package with your phone number as a reference can try using your order number without the last two digits.

Ex. W1234567

thecurryman

macrumors 6502
Jun 9, 2012
I did track by reference.

I am also a mychoice member (they were giving a year free a while back) and according to my delivery options I can hold for pickup at UPS customer service center, reschedule delivery, and send to a UPS store BUT I cannot send to another address...

Looks like ill be able to just have them hold it somewhere and go pick it up on my own time!

Brlgfan

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2013
Florida
Im not having any luck with it. Phone number or Order number. Do you change the dates on the page. Mine still says Prepairing for Shipping.

sfwalter

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2004
Dallas Texas
Im not having any luck with it. Phone number or Order number. Do you change the dates on the page. Mine still says Prepairing for Shipping.
I'm in the same boat. Everything should work out they still have till Thursday to ship our phones. Its amazing how fast UPS can get any package from China to our doors.

Gathomblipoob

macrumors 601
Mar 18, 2009
I'm in the same boat. Everything should work out they still have till Thursday to ship our phones. Its amazing how fast UPS can get any package from China to our doors.
This happens every year. Folks don't need to worry so much.