Tracking app?

chadrob30

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 13, 2007
In front of my Mac.
My ex-father in law owns a company that employs a few delivery drivers. He is looking for an app that he can install on their iPhones, and his, to track where they are on their routes. It would be mainly for use on his iPhone, but if possible, he would like to be able to see them on a map in real time on a PC...the latter option is not a dealer breaker if it can at least be done on his iPhone. Thanks for any info...:) (paid or free isn't an issue)

bjy24

macrumors newbie
May 24, 2012
tracking app

In addition to find my iPhone, you might try Life360

Comment

chadrob30

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 13, 2007
In front of my Mac.
Find my iPhone. It's free and does all of those.
We know of that one, but I think he is wanting something with more pinpoint accuracy, so he can tell a client his driver is on South 14th street or whatever. What he is wanting may be outside the capabilities of the phone. We will give it a trial run, thanks!

Comment

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
We know of that one, but I think he is wanting something with more pinpoint accuracy, so he can tell a client his driver is on South 14th street or whatever. What he is wanting may be outside the capabilities of the phone. We will give it a trial run, thanks!
Find my iPhone is very accurate.
It shows my location down to feet close. Even what room in the house my iPhone is located.

Comment