Tracking Apple Returns

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by timROGERS, Jun 14, 2009.

1. timROGERS macrumors member

Is it possible to track something that you have returned to Apple? I returned a MacBook to Apple on Thursday, and according to the TNT tracking it arrived with them on Monday.

Is there any way to find out how close it is to being refunded? I mean, a way to track it at Apple with the returns number.

2. NStocks macrumors 65816

I have returned about 3 Macbook Pro's in the space of 2 weeks. They received them fairly promptly but I was given, nor enquired about tracking my defective Parcel.

I know this hasn't really helped you buy I just waited and they responded to me somewhat reasonable time...

3. panzer06 macrumors 68030

panzer06

Once you confirm they've received the return, Apple's policy is to credit your credit card within 5 days or if you paid by check, issue a refund check within 30 days.

AFAIK, there is no way to track the processing of these credits or refunds once the return is received.

Cheers,

4. timROGERS thread starter macrumors member

Do you get any sort of email notification when the refund is issued or do I just have to check my account?

5. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

I've always had to manually check my account (which may take a few days to register)