Trackpad issue

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by dbroncos78087, Feb 27, 2013.

1. dbroncos78087 macrumors regular

Hey guys,

So recently I have started using the gestures more and more (since I bought my Mac Mini) and some of the features work and some do not. I went into the Trackpad settings and enabled those that I want to be enabled. I'm going to list the ones that are working and those that aren't working and maybe you all can help me figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Working:
    - Tap to click
    - Secondary click
    - Three finger drag
    - Rotate
    - Notification center
    - Mission control
    - App Expose
    - Launchpad
    - Show desktop

Not working:
    - Look up
    - Scroll direction: natural
    - Zoom in and out
    - Smart zoom
    - Swipe between pages
    - Swipe between full-screen apps

I really appreciate any and all help you all can provide on this problem. Other than convenience, it really isn't hurting me but if I'm missing something stupid I'd like to fix it. For what it's worth, I did enable these features before testing them out.

I didn't see anything in the recent threads that looked similar enough to me but please also point me in the direction of something that I missed.

2. hawkeye2124 macrumors newbie

i have the same problem. evrything is fine but its erraticly scrolling and the cursor when typing goes to the front taking my text with it. no solutions found. i have the mid 2012 macbook pro 13". this just started and i am not sure if i should take it to the applestore. no applecare either. how is your problem now?