trackpad problems

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by Pedromiguel20, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Pedromiguel20 macrumors member

Hey all, I just need to make sure about a few thugs before returning my MacBook because of scratches that ce with it, the slanted keys that fortunapey realigned after a day and a trackpad issue

So here's the thing

I think my trackpad isn't rightly aligned ( I raid the other topic on that)
    I can't click on the right and left top of the track like I normally would on tv bttom. Normal? An the gestures aren't responsive. I know how to use them had an air for six months and used them all the time.

2. Pedromiguel20 thread starter macrumors member

and for a dead pixel. The screen is excellent when faced front but pike pointed before it's crap on any angles. The built number wasn't like the others that I raid about.

3. Pedromiguel20 thread starter macrumors member

4. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

you are not supposed to click on the top of the trackpad. think of the top as the hinge.

5. Pedromiguel20 thread starter macrumors member

When Steve was saying "thing of the trackpad a a button" i tought that everthing was a button but okay .

6. Yr Blues macrumors 68020

Yeah, Steve says a lot of BS, so it's good for you to check around. Remember, only a fanboy would ingest all of the spin and marketing.

I'm sure you'll get used to the trackpad now that the concept is defined better. I can't wait for the Rev B.

7. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

I highly doubt they'll change the trackpad action in rev b.

8. Yr Blues macrumors 68020

You're right, they left the Mighty Mouse alone even though there are inherent problems with it.

I do love the no button concept, as long as they tweak it and make it better.

I just wish they'd fix the "false positives" on the tap-touch. It's always doing stuff that I don't want it to do—well I'm still on a WhiteBook, so not sure if the new MacBooks have the same problem.

I do like that you can program different areas on the trackpad.