Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mario.jr

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 4, 2010
Hi!

Dont know what's going on but my trackpad is really weird... Im having sensitivity problems.. extra sensitivity when I drag stuff or select ( even when I do not want to :mad: ) and extra low sensitivity in the bottom part of the trackpad.

Should I contact apple? Or just a software problem.

mgartner0622

macrumors 65816
Jun 6, 2010
Colorado, USA
Normally I would say it's a software issue, but the sensitivity issue in the lower part makes me think different. Try cleaning it first. Then if that does not work, try resetting the computer by turning it on from shut-down, and holding Command, Option, P, and the R buttons together until you hear the mac chime or "bong" 3 times.
If neither of these work, then I would call Apple.[/QUOTE]

thecarrot

macrumors regular
Jul 20, 2010
^Bong (LOL). Anywho...Dude all you need to do is go into system prefs and raise the sensitivity. That'll increase the trackpad's speed instantly. Thx

mario.jr

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 4, 2010
^Bong (LOL). Anywho...Dude all you need to do is go into system prefs and raise the sensitivity. That'll increase the trackpad's speed instantly. Thx

Hi.
Can you tell me where change only the sensitivity .. coz I don have problems with speed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.