Trade 3rd Gen Verizion iPad for ATT Version

Discussion in 'iPad' started by kentono, Sep 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kentono macrumors newbie

Greetings all. Anyone have any recommendations on where/how to trade a Verizon iPad for an ATT iPad?

To make a long story short my work will pay for my data, but their corporate account is with ATT so I cannot use my Verizon iPad.

2. kannesss macrumors 6502a

3. Computerdude103 macrumors newbie

Have you had any luck with the trade yet? I've got a 16gb AT&T 3rd gen and looking to do the opposite (trade it for a Verizon). I'm personally not a fan of Craigslist, my next option was going to be selling this one on eBay and just eating the difference and buying a new one. Just wanted to see if you had found any better options (than Craigslist)

4. OafTobark macrumors 6502

OafTobark

Same here, I have a 16GB White ATT that I'm willing to trade. Pristine cond., no AT&T LTE where I'm at, but a ton of Verizon...

5. jaycarroll macrumors regular

I have a Verizon 32GB Black 3rd Gen that I would love to trade for the same model AT&T. I See you guys have 16GB though, that's not going to be enough storage.. (Even I we worked out something with cash).

I'd love to hear how the OP made out.

6. Changen macrumors member

Not trying to thread jack but im in the same boat have a 16gb verizon iPad 3 and want to go to att.

7. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

[Mod Note]
    Buying/selling/trading outside the marketplace is not allowed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.