Trade Apple Bumper for iFrogz case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Chodite, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Chodite macrumors 6502a

Chodite

My buddy works in a retail location where he gets the $25 iFrogz cases for $5 and told me he'd get me one in exchange for my black bumper.

I like the iFrogz case because of its low profile, its material and how it slides easily into my pocket... unlike the bumper.

Good deal?

2. missygal Guest

missygal

3. Showtime3 macrumors member

im partial to the apple bumper. but why trade? if he is selling them for $5, just pay that out of pocket and have both

4. Chodite thread starter macrumors 6502a

Chodite

He's going to buy the new one for me and then swap it for my bumper. And considering Apple is going to reimburse me for my bumper cost, I think I'm ok with this.

Just tired of having to take off the bumper to dock my iPhone in my Altec Lansing, charging in the car, etc...

5. Showtime3 macrumors member

i know. but what im trying to say is that if youre friend gets ifrog cases for $5, just pay him for his cost.

6. GravityInvert macrumors newbie

My iFrogz case has already cracked at the bottom on the front side. At about the middle of the area where the material is thinnest. Bought it about 4weeks ago.

7. Chodite thread starter macrumors 6502a

Chodite

Gotta pay w/cash and I don't have any on me :D

Either way, happy about the trade. Already enjoying my new gunmetal gray iFrogz case. Much lighter and low profile than the Apple bumper. Good riddance!

Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep my eye on it.