iPhone 11 Pro Trade In Question

Maclver

macrumors 68020
Nov 23, 2008
36°07′53″N 95°56′14″W
I was 100% not going to upgrade my XS Max to the 11 Pro Max..... but the emails from the Apple, the beautiful pictures on their website got me hooked. So I preordered the preorder :) and opted to do the trade in and the iPhone upgrade program. My question is Friday morning when I pre order will I be charged for the full phone until they get my device or will it be you have “x” days to get it to us otherwise your payment is going up?

thanks!

Shadowbech

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2011
Apple iPhone World
I was 100% not going to upgrade my XS Max to the 11 Pro Max..... but the emails from the Apple, the beautiful pictures on their website got me hooked. So I preordered the preorder :) and opted to do the trade in and the iPhone upgrade program. My question is Friday morning when I pre order will I be charged for the full phone until they get my device or will it be you have “x” days to get it to us otherwise your payment is going up?

thanks!
If you order for delivery, typically Apple will charge you the monthly rate plus the sales tax (if that applies to you where you live). They will then ship you a separate box for you to place your XS Max in. I believe you have 14 days to ship that one back. Once they receive it, they will close out your old loan and you won't be charged. If you decide to keep the XS Max then you continue to pay monthly for that device as well.

Reactions: Maclver

Maclver

macrumors 68020
Nov 23, 2008
36°07′53″N 95°56′14″W
If you order for delivery, typically Apple will charge you the monthly rate plus the sales tax (if that applies to you where you live). They will then ship you a separate box for you to place your XS Max in. I believe you have 14 days to ship that one back. Once they receive it, they will close out your old loan and you won't be charged. If you decide to keep the XS Max then you continue to pay monthly for that device as well.
Thanks!