Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Timisone

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 16, 2011
Is that allowed here? I ordered the 16gb 6 and would love to trade for a 6+. I would throw in 100 dollars. It would be on ATT. OR is there a website I could do this? It would be unopened.

TWO2SEVEN

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2010
Plano, TX
Is that allowed here? I ordered the 16gb 6 and would love to trade for a 6+. I would throw in 100 dollars. It would be on ATT. OR is there a website I could do this? It would be unopened.

check out the Marketplace. I think some one was looking to trade.

siurpeeman

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2006
the OC
you should look into returning the 6 and ordering a 6+. i don't think you'll find many people, here or irl, who are willing to trade.

lordofthereef

macrumors G5
Nov 29, 2011
Boston, MA
Just the difference. Maybe I would do 25 over.

That's going to be a tough sell, considering a person could just sell their plus on the grey market and walk into the store to buy a 6 (most places have them readily available every day... not so with the 6 plus).

Not trying to be a jerk, just being honest. If I knew someone wanted to trade their plus for a 6 I would walk into the Apple store right now, pick up a 6, and happily trade my phone plus a benjamin for the coveted Plus model.

mateo124

macrumors 6502
Oct 15, 2011
I'm confused. Why wouldn't you just return it? Shouldn't be much of a problem besides waiting for the 6 plus to be in stock.

AppleRobert

macrumors 603
Nov 12, 2012
That's going to be a tough sell, considering a person could just sell their plus on the grey market and walk into the store to buy a 6 (most places have them readily available every day... not so with the 6 plus).

Not trying to be a jerk, just being honest. If I knew someone wanted to trade their plus for a 6 I would walk into the Apple store right now, pick up a 6, and happily trade my phone plus a benjamin for the coveted Plus model.

Yep, that pretty much sums it up although my Apple Store had none of either from the get go today and no Santa on Sunday.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.