iPhone XS Max Traded in my XS for an XS Max today

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jjohnstonjr, Oct 21, 2018.

1. jjohnstonjr macrumors regular

jjohnstonjr

So I joined ATT on October 12th. At that time I switched over from T-Mobile and brought my mom. We got two iPhone XS’ but I secretly wanted an XS Max. Sadly no one had them in stock at the time. Fast forward to today. I struck gold! I happened to call my local ATT store and BINGO!!!!!! Thirty mins until they closed and I zoomed down the street! Four hours later and I’m loving my Space Grey 256GB iPhone XS Max. After setting it up and downloading more apps the battery life on this thing is amazing!

2. chanerz macrumors 65816

3. areyes163 macrumors 6502

areyes163

Got me one today from Best Buy. Sadly I just saw the back casing isn’t seated properly and I have to go back and exchange it. Love it so far. But I’m not keeping one where the back plate is not flush. It’s a sharp edge. I didn’t notice at the store because they put a screen protector on for me and put it in the case I bought.

4. SnacksGU macrumors 6502

SnacksGU

I am starting to get use to the Max coming from the X. Either that or settling. Glad you like your Max.

5. Teach4 macrumors 6502a

Teach4

I really like my Xs max, since the first day. I especially like the camera. People are amazed when they see the pictures I have taken with it.

6. Packer2058 macrumors member

Packer2058

That's NUTS, you would think Apple would have better quality control with things like that. But I assume that a small number of lemons sneak through their final quality check.