Hi, Firstly, chances are very high that I will get the 5.5" iPhone 6 32GB when it is released. So I burned an upgrade about a week ago via Verizon to get the HTC One M8. Great phone, but the notification system on the operating system is driving me nuts. I'm within my 2 week grace period and I can return it, no charge. That said, I'm of two minds. I kept my previous iPhone 5 32GB phone in case this happened, so I could go back to that phone. However, let's say that I decided to switch out the HTC for the iPhone 5S. It would be an even swap between the two. I have $150 in Best Buy gift cards currently. I trade my current iPhone 5 to get an additional $225. Come September, I trade in my iPhone 5S via Gazelle or Best Buy and earn roughly $300 for it (it's going for $325 on Gazelle currently, but let's assume it depreciates to $275 - 300 just before the iPhone 6 is announced). I would have a total of $650 - 675 in cash/gift cards reserved. Let's assume the iPhone 6 5.5" 32GB will retail for $850 without a 2 year contract. That means I'm probably around $175 - 200 out of pocket for the iPhone 6. OR I go back to my iPhone 5 and use it for a few more months, wait til Gazelle offers its 30 days guaranteed price (the trade price will plummet since a ton of people will be dumping their 5's for upgrade eligible phones). It's going for $205 right now, assume around $150 - 200 total from Gazelle. Given a contract price of $399 for the iPhone 6 32GB, that's between $200 and $250 total for a 2-year contract phone. Does it not make sense to jump on the 5S for a few months financially? Please tell me if I have my numbers completely out of whack. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.