traditional chinese support

Discussion in 'iPad' started by nizz, Apr 4, 2010.

1. nizz macrumors regular

2. illutionz macrumors 65816

What do you mean they do not support it? Apple has a very good Asian language support and both sites work just fine... I think what you mean is the Traditional Keyboard support because if you want to "add" new keyboard, there are only Simplified handwriting (you draw like the iPhone) or Simplified Pinyin keyboard. But as far as displaying them, it works.... I usually use simplified but some of my songs are in traditional and they display perfectly fine just like those two websites

3. nizz thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks.

I saw this on the specs page and wasn't sure:

Languages
    Language support for English, French, German, Japanese, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Russian

Keyboard support for English (U.S.), English (UK), French (France, Canada), German, Japanese (QWERTY), Dutch, Flemish, Spanish, Italian, Simplified Chinese (Handwriting and Pinyin), Russian

Dictionary support for English (U.S.), English (UK), French, French (Canadian), French (Swiss), German, Japanese, Dutch, Flemish, Spanish, Italian, Simplified Chinese (Handwriting and Pinyin), Russian

4. illutionz macrumors 65816

Yeah I'm not sure why they did not include traditional as "read only" ;) Thank goodness I write in simplified :D:D