Traffic Conditions No Longer Working?

Dino F

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 16, 2010
Croydon, South London, UK
I have a weird glitch (well, it’s more so a feature that doesn’t seem to be working anymore actually) with my Series 0 Apple Watch.

On my iPhone 8 Plus last year, and every iPhone I have had with my Series 0, whenever I have gotten into my car in the morning to drive to work/home, my iPhone would connect via Bluetooth to my car audio system (not CarPlay) and I would get a notification on my watch which said something like, “10 minutes to work, traffic is light”.

However, ever since upgrading to the iPhone XS, these notifications have stopped? I set up my XS by restoring from my 8 Plus back up, so that basically, my XS matched everything I had on my 8 Plus.

Can’t understand why I am now not getting these traffic notifications anymore because nothing has changed other the new phone obviously…..?! Could it be something to do with iOS12 and Series 0 Apple Watch (I am upgrading to the S4 Watch soon)?

HDJulie

macrumors 6502a
Jun 13, 2008
Little Rock, AR
I have the same problem & had the same problem last year when I got the S3. This was before I got the X so it's not the phone. I don't remember what fixed the issue - it did start working again not long after. It was in the WatchOS 4 Beta - All the Little Things thread. I'm hoping that just like last year, it will suddenly start working again this year.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.