Traffic

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by aaronays, Oct 2, 2014.

1. aaronays macrumors newbie

I switched over from the HTC One to the iPhone 6+. My question is, how do I get traffic info to show up in Notification Center. I have all the right options selected. I've heard some say it takes a while for the phone to learn my destinations. How long? Do I need to use the GPS and use turn my turn navigation every time until it learns? Any tips? I really liked the way HTC did the traffic with Google maps, but this phone blows it away every other way. Any help would be appreciated.

2. madsci954 macrumors 68030

After about 2-3 weeks, it will show up. It needs the time to get a good idea where you frequently go, like work or home.

3. SundayDuffer macrumors 6502

SundayDuffer

You have these settings, correct?

Frequent Locations is turned on in Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services > Frequent Locations.

Even then, the phone still have to learn. So give it a few more days.

4. aaronays thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks guys. That's what I kinda figured. Just wasn't sure if there was a shortcut or something.

5. Supp0rtLinux macrumors member

This works for me. Can be sorta creepy at first, but it works most of the time. Curious... does anyone know how to get the traffic forecasts to show up on the Apple Watch and not just the iPhone?