Trailer for new indie game: Pop Corny

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by harkal, Feb 1, 2012.

1. harkal macrumors newbie

Hello everyone!

We are a small indie gamedev group and yesterday we released the trailer of our upcoming game "Pop Corny"! You can view the trailer below:

The is based on smart and addictive game mechanics to form an "endless eater" where you get to feed Mr. Pop Corny as much pop corn as you can! For more information please refer to its facebook page.

The game will be available on Feb 3,2012 as a universal binary supporing iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, at the price of $0.99.

2. leras macrumors newbie

i played your game

i played your game and it is amazing the graphics the sound but the most interesting think is addiction iam addicted to your game i am playing it every where it gives me pleasure but it also its endless i hope your game goes to the top of the app store

3. harkal thread starter macrumors newbie

I forgot to inform you that the game was released!!! I also posted some PROMO codes at the appropriate session of this forum! Please go ahead and use them!

----------

Thank you so much for you kind words! We are really excited that you like it so much. Your wish is also kind of coming true as we managed to hit #1 top paid app in the Greek AppStore and received more than 70 "5 star" reviews from players! It is so exciting!

All the best to you!

4. harkal thread starter macrumors newbie

I am pleased to announce to you that a new version of Pop Corny was released yesterday!

Those of you that have it, go update, and those that don't, now it's the best time to "invest" that $0.99!

I also prepared a new video for the occation:

I hope you enjoy it! Thank you all for your support!

iTunes link: http://bit.ly/getpopcorny