Trailers for Uncharted 2 & God of War 3

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by Taustin Powers, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Taustin Powers macrumors regular

They're up on Game Trailers.

I don't know what I expected, but I'm a little underwhelmed, particularly with Uncharted. I guess I was hoping for gameplay footage or something... I'll pretty much definitely buy this game, and I'm looking forward to it, but expected the first trailer to get me more excited than that. I mean, it's just cut scene, and it doesn't reveal anything we didn't know before.

GOW3 looks pretty cool though, I guess. Looks like gameplay footage....anyone know?

2. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

I wouldn't be surprised if the Uncharted 2 trailer was actually ingame....the engine their using is quite impressive. God of War looks cool as well.

Bless

3. Taustin Powers thread starter macrumors regular

I've been reading that it's in-engine, which is pretty impressive graphics-wise. Still no gameplay though, and no new information really. :)

4. spyker3292 macrumors 65816

Yup, all the new trailers have been in game.

5. spaceballl macrumors 68030

spaceballl

I think that the Uncharted trailer was more of a teaser than trailer. They'll put out longer trailers that show more in game footage at a later date.

I think this one was designed to get people excited, thinking about it, etc. The game isn't supposed to be released for almost a year...

I'm super excited for it. Uncharted 1 was some of the most fun i've had with a video game since... uh... beating GTA4 the day before I started playing Uncharted ;-)